Sunday, 13 January 2008
jas and mons have officially gone nuts. ahha. i am mons. and mons is jas. "jas" and i had fun switching names, with me as mons using her tag line "GO DIE" (refer to "jas" blog for more info) and even copying each others msn nick and font and colour. ahha. we are like nuts. like CHIP AND DALE! ahha. just that we are much cuter:) yay. thank you "jas" for always being there for me when i am emoing! ahah. I LOVE YOU "jas"! jas and mons rock:)

had OG gathering today! haha it was really fun:) we went marina square for pool and bowling! ahaa. i teamed up with ubhijit and zhi hao teamed up with yi kai. it was chao funny cause zhi hao and i totally dunno how to play. and ubhijit and yi kai were out to kill each other!!! ahaha. i think i quite suck at it. ahah. but it was really fun... ahaha. bowling was fun too... but yeah i sucked at it again. ahha. the stupid ball just keeps goin into the gutter!!!! the more i try to aim, the worse it gets. in the end, i just learnt ha linh's method of just dropping the ball and i actually got a strike! ahha. ok it was damn tyco. ahha:)

and i just received the horrible news that o level results will be out on fri. wth. freak freak freak.:/

crap my throat hurts like siao. I HOPE I GET INTO SHOOTING!!!

I was flying 22:53




Pilot


Credits: KIMHONG!
Images: x x
Inspiration: blogger