Thursday, 1 March 2007
yay i feel so proud of myself. I GOT THROUGH THE HORRIBLE WEEK WITH ALL THE TESTS!!! (applauses)
chem test was rather easy i felt, but math i was... CARELESS. i am just so not fated to do math. rahh. ok who cares. its all over now anw.

today was quite a boring day. i just kept thinking of sleeping. cause the weather was so nice and plus i woke up at 4am in the morning cause i forgot to study chem. ahha. we had assembly for the plain english speaking competition. i wasnt interested in the results cause it was so damn obvious sarah yip would win. oh wells.

CO was a bit sian. esp when we playing jian kuai de liang feng. its so boring. dong bei feng is so much nicer. hahah.

I WANNA WATCH HANAKIMI!!!!

I was flying 20:25




Pilot


Credits: KIMHONG!
Images: x x
Inspiration: blogger